Let's Play Bingo!Interact throughout the summit and have fun doing it!
Use your Bingo card to track how you engage with the Summit for your change to win fun prizes.
Each day I’ll post in the Heartbeat Community at 3:00 PM CST inviting you to share a picture or screenshot of your Bingo card. I’ll randomly choose one winner sometime after 12:00 PMCST the next day. It’s that easy!
- Sign-Up for the Summit – you can register at onlinefundraisingsummit.com for your free tickets.
- Watch any Day 2 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Share an “ah-ha!” moment from the Summit – post in the Heartbeat community something that has inspired you that you can’t wait to take action on.
- Post something you learned – what was something you didn’t know before.
- Share Your Biggest Hurdle with Monthly Giving – what’s keeping you from adding a feature, tech, experience to your online event?
- Watch any Day 1 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Share About the Challenge on LinkedIn– this can be via Zoom in the chat OR in the Facebook live stream.
- Join the Heartbeat Community – you can do that here.
- Share your biggest takeaway from the Summit in the Heartbeat Community – the best place to do that is in the general thread.
- Join any day’s training LIVE
- Share about the Summit on IG or IG stores (tag @thefirstclickmarketing)
- Share a Way You’ll Surprise and Delight Your Donors – let us know what creative way you’ll give your donors some love.
- Watch any Day 4 Video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Cheer on another Summit participant – we all win when we support each other.
- Ask a question in the group
- Join any session LIVE – this can be a live or prerecorded session.
- Invite another nonprofit to join you in the Summit – it’s always more fun with friends.
- Share an action item we can hold you accountable for – what action do you want to take from the summit. We’ll stay in touch and keep you moving forward.
- Watch any Day 3 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Grab the Fundraiser’s Toolkit
- Share what stage you’re at with your monthly giving program
- Watch any Day 4 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Watch the Kickoff Call – the kickoff call takes place via zoom on October 23rd at 4:00 PM CST. If you can’t watch it live just make sure to comment on the replay when you watch it later.
- Comment on a video – this can be in the chatbox or in a Zoom call
- Share about the challenge on FB or FB stories (tag @thefirstclickmarketing)
Daily Prizes (subject to change – visit the Heartbeat community daily for prizes)
- Creativity Masterclass from Karin Davis of Pink Pigs Fly ($397)
- 30 minute leadership strategy session with certified coach from Kevin Kepple
- 500 Free cards + Postage from David Wachs, Founder of Handwrytten ($2,175 value)
- 911 coaching | receive one emergence 1:1 911 to get assistance during a board crisis from Sabrina Walker Hernandez of Supporting World Hope ($257 value)
- 6-month online reputation report from Peter Shafer of Everest Communications ($2,500 value)
- The Storytelling Non-Profit : A Practical Guide to Telling Stories that Raise Money and Awareness” by Vanessa Chase Lockshin ($34 value)
- 60-minute Digital Marketing Therapy session from Sami Bedell-Mulhern of the First Click ($150 value)
- 30 Minute Consulting Call with Ashlee Sang ($75)
- Inbox Audit 1:1 Session with Chelsey Newmyer ($157 value)
- Google Ad Grant audit of your website from Jenna Ross, Marketing Director at NonProfit Megaphone ($199 value)
- Full Focus Planner from Sami Bedell – Mulhern of The First Click ($50 value)
- 1 year of DonorDock CRM from Matt Bitzegaio, founder of DonorDock ($1,328 value)
- 50 minute consultation on your nonprofit marketing and content strategy from Rebeka Crmela ($250)
How many prizes can I win?
Each bingo allows you to win a prize. You can win multiple prizes however we’ll pick from the pool of those that haven’t won something each day first.
Can I use multiple bingo cards?
Everyone is playing off the same bingo card. You may only use one.
Will you verify when someone says they have BINGO?
I sure will! I’ll ask questions about each of the relevant squares to ensure that only those being honest win a prize.
Of course, we can’t verify everything, so there will also be some of the honor system going on. We appreciate your honesty! 🙂
I don't have a printer!
That’s ok! Save it to your computer and click the squares when you’ve completed them.