Use your Bingo card to track how you engage with the Summit for your change to win fun prizes.
Each day I’ll post in the Heartbeat Community at 3:00 PM CST inviting you to share a picture or screenshot of your Bingo card. I’ll randomly choose one winner sometime after 12:00 PMCST the next day. It’s that easy!
- Sign-Up for the Summit – you can register at onlinefundraisingsummit.com for your free tickets.
- Watch any Day 2 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Share an “ah-ha!” moment from the Summit – post in the Heartbeat community something that has inspired you that you can’t wait to take action on.
- Post something you learned – what was something you didn’t know before.
- Share Your Biggest Hurdle with Monthly Giving – what’s keeping you from adding a feature, tech, experience to your online event?
- Watch any Day 1 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Share About the Challenge on LinkedIn– this can be via Zoom in the chat OR in the Facebook live stream.
- Join the Heartbeat Community – you can do that here.
- Share your biggest takeaway from the Summit in the Heartbeat Community – the best place to do that is in the general thread.
- Join any day’s training LIVE
- Share about the Summit on IG or IG stores (tag @thefirstclickmarketing)
- Share a Way You’ll Surprise and Delight Your Donors – let us know what creative way you’ll give your donors some love.
- Watch any Day 4 Video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Cheer on another Summit participant – we all win when we support each other.
- Ask a question in the group
- Join any session LIVE – this can be a live or prerecorded session.
- Invite another nonprofit to join you in the Summit – it’s always more fun with friends.
- Share an action item we can hold you accountable for – what action do you want to take from the summit. We’ll stay in touch and keep you moving forward.
- Watch any Day 3 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Grab the Fundraiser’s Toolkit
- Share what stage you’re at with your monthly giving program
- Watch any Day 4 video – this can be a prerecorded or live session. It also includes co-working time and morning kick off sessions for Fundraiser’s Toolkit pass holders.
- Watch the Kickoff Call – the kickoff call takes place via zoom on October 23rd at 4:00 PM CST. If you can’t watch it live just make sure to comment on the replay when you watch it later.
- Comment on a video – this can be in the chatbox or in a Zoom call
- Share about the challenge on FB or FB stories (tag @thefirstclickmarketing)
Daily Prizes (subject to change – visit the Heartbeat community daily for prizes)
- Creativity Masterclass from Karin Davis of Pink Pigs Fly ($397)
- 30 minute leadership strategy session with certified coach from Kevin Kepple
- 500 Free cards + Postage from David Wachs, Founder of Handwrytten ($2,175 value)
- 911 coaching | receive one emergence 1:1 911 to get assistance during a board crisis from Sabrina Walker Hernandez of Supporting World Hope ($257 value)
- 6-month online reputation report from Peter Shafer of Everest Communications ($2,500 value)
- The Storytelling Non-Profit : A Practical Guide to Telling Stories that Raise Money and Awareness” by Vanessa Chase Lockshin ($34 value)
- 60-minute Digital Marketing Therapy session from Sami Bedell-Mulhern of the First Click ($150 value)
- 30 Minute Consulting Call with Ashlee Sang ($75)
- Inbox Audit 1:1 Session with Chelsey Newmyer ($157 value)
- Google Ad Grant audit of your website from Jenna Ross, Marketing Director at NonProfit Megaphone ($199 value)
- Full Focus Planner from Sami Bedell – Mulhern of The First Click ($50 value)
- 1 year of DonorDock CRM from Matt Bitzegaio, founder of DonorDock ($1,328 value)
- 50 minute consultation on your nonprofit marketing and content strategy from Rebeka Crmela ($250)
How many prizes can I win?
Each bingo allows you to win a prize. You can win multiple prizes however we’ll pick from the pool of those that haven’t won something each day first.
Can I use multiple bingo cards?
Everyone is playing off the same bingo card. You may only use one.
Will you verify when someone says they have BINGO?
I sure will! I’ll ask questions about each of the relevant squares to ensure that only those being honest win a prize.
Of course, we can’t verify everything, so there will also be some of the honor system going on. We appreciate your honesty! 🙂
I don't have a printer!
That’s ok! Save it to your computer and click the squares when you’ve completed them.